WhatsApp’s voice message is in Opus format, but if you want, you can convert it to mp3 and share it with anyone, although there are many ways to convert voice message to mp3 but in this article we will You will know about some simple and best methods so that you will be able to do it easily without wasting much of your time.
You can save any audio file shared on WhatsApp and convert it to MP3, Google Drive and Drop Box can convert any audio file saved in Drop Box to MP3, also you can convert any audio file online You can copy the URL and convert it to MP3.
How to convert voice message to MP3?
Today, voice messages are used a lot, voice messages can be recorded and sent very quickly, there is no spelling mistake, voice messages are also easy to understand, that’s why Most people like to send voice messages on WhatsApp, let’s know how to convert any audio to MP3.
How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Message to MP3?
- After that Open File Click on the button to select the Opus file from your device that you want to convert to MP3.
- Once the audio file is uploaded, select MP3 at the bottom, advanced settings You can select the Bitrate by clicking on edit track info You can also write Title, Artist, Album, Year by clicking on it.
- Now after uploading the audio file convert Click on the button.
- In no time your audio file will be converted to MP3, now to download it Download Button Click on
- Apart from saving to your device, you can also save it online to Google Drive and Dropbox, for this you have to click on Google Drive or Dropbox button below the download button.
So this way you convert WhatsApp voice messages to mp3, WhatsApp messages are not there but you can convert any audio file to mp3, whether it is uploaded in your computer, uploaded in mobile or you have uploaded in google drive or dropbox. Alternatively, you can also download any audio file online. You can copy the link and convert it to mp3.