Many times we need to take a loan during the emergency period, although there is no harm in it, but you get to know your financial status from these things and maybe you feel bad at times, so that’s why I always give advice. Always save your money, but still, if you need to take a loan and you want to take a loan on the basis of a lot of formalities, then this article can be beneficial for you because in this we are going to tell you that you only have Aadhaar. How to take loan on the basis of card.
Also Read: 6 Great Benefits Of Shopping Online
How to take loan against Aadhar card?
- First of all you have to download True Balance app from Play Store.
- Then you will be asked for some permissions, they have to be accepted.
- Now you have to choose your language.
- Now you have to give your mobile number, which is linked to your bank account and linked to your Aadhar card.
- Now you have to enter a password.
- Now you will get an OTP on the mobile number you have given, you have to enter it here.
- Then you have to click on Cash Loan.
- For this you have to do your KYC.
- Now after doing KYC, you have to click on confirm.
- Now you will be given some terms and conditions, you have to accept them.
- Now you have to choose your language.
- Now you have to enter your PAN card number.
- And click on Proceed.
- Now you have to give the mobile number which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now an OTP will come on the numbers you have given, you have to enter it.
- Now you have to click on Proceed again.
- Now all your details are verified.
- Now you have to click on Go to cash loan.
- Now the amount you want to take the loan of the mount, it has to be filled here.
- Now you have to fill some details like your education, bank details, name, email id IFSC code.
- And you have to upload 3 months statement of your bank.
- And click on the finish.
- And submit all your details.
- If all your details are correct then your loan gets approved.
- Now you have to click on Tech Loan.
- Now you can also download the loan letter.
- Now you can deposit this loan in your bank account.
- You can pay this installment through PAN card or net banking.
- Now you have to set a PIN.
- You can pay EMI through UPI, Debit Card, etc.
- You can also download the loan agreement. And can read that.
What is True Balance App?
This app is 100% safe, RBI licensed, you can get loan up to 5000- 50,000. And here you have to pay 5% interest. Here you get loan for 3-6 months.
What is the eligibility to take loan from Aadhar card?
- Whoever wants to take loan from Aadhar card, he should be a citizen of India.
- Whoever wants to take loan from Aadhar card, their age should be 18 years.
- If you want to take loan then you should have email id, mobile number.
- If you are taking a loan, then you should not have already taken a loan.
- You should have an account in the main branch of any bank.
- You must have Aadhar card.
- You must have PAN card.
- You should have the ability to repay the loan.
What are the types of loans?
- home loan
- plot loan
- Home Improvement Loan
- Loan Against Property Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- gold loan
- education loan
- car loan
- loan against security
- corporate loan
What are the types of loans according to the tenure?
short term loan
In short term loan, you are given a loan for a short period, that means you have to repay the loan within less than 1 year.
medium term loan
In a medium term loan, you have to repay the loan between 1 year to 3 years.
long term loan
In long term loan, you are given a loan for a long period, in this type of loan you are given more than 3 years to repay your loan.
What are the types of personal loans?
- Express Elite Scheme Personal Loan
- pension loan
- express credit personal loan
- Express Power Personal Loan
- Express Credit Insta Top Up Personal Loan
- Express Credit Non Permanent Personal Loan
- Pre Approved Personal Loan
- Clean Overdraft Personal Loan
What are the types of home loans?
- Home Purchase Loan (For Home Buying)
- Home Improvement Loan( Loan for Home Repairs)
- Home Construction Loan( Loan for construction of house)
- Land Purchase Loan
As technology has progressed, all the tasks are easily done online sitting at home, whether you want to buy a house, or any other property, buy a car, buy gold, for education, or home. You can take a loan to buy land for construction. If you are in need of money then you can easily take a loan sitting at home online. Through the process which we have told you above, you can take loan from mobile sitting at home. And for this you do not even need many documents, for this only you have to give Aadhar card, and your bank details.
In this article we also told you that How to take loan against Aadhar card? What should be the qualification? What are the types of loans? What are the types of personal loans? What are the types of home loans? If you also want to take a loan, then through this article you must have understood, how to take a loan? There are many ways to get a loan, Internet But you will find more articles, in which the process of taking a loan has been explained in a different way, the application we have mentioned in this article, maybe in another article you will be told about any other application.
How much loan can I get from Aadhar card?
Loan up to 5 lakh can be availed from Aadhar card.
How to get loan from mobile?
There are many ways to get loan from mobile, one of them we have told, so read this post completely to know.