In today’s time people are using online payment transaction more than cash transaction because there can be many reasons behind it like always carrying cash, or other problems and today we are going to talk about one such popular online payment app. There is one whose name is phonepe, you must have heard its name but do you know how it is used or how to create an account in it, maybe not.
So in this article we are going to cover all these topics like how to create an account in phonepe and how to use it etc. so that you can also use it easily.
Apart from this, also know how a lot of cashback can be earned in Phonepe Phone Per Kaise Chalate Hain. And yes, there is also a wonderful Gift Voucher for you from Hindi Sahayata. Stay tuned to this article to know.
Also Read: How To Download Facebook Video
What is PhonePe
PhonePe is an online mobile payment application. It works on Unified Payment Interface (UPI) system using which you can make online money transfer, bill payment, mobile number recharge, loan payment and many more online payments.
PhonePe was launched in the year 2016 after demonetization. More than 100 million people in India are using the PhonePe App. In such a large user base, they have got about 4.5 Star rating, that is, crores of people trust it.
With PhonePe, you can also transfer money from one bank to another. Apart from this, you can also buy Electricity Bill Payment, DTH Recharge and Digital Gold.
If you don’t have this app on your phone, download it today and try it yourself.
How to Download PhonePe App?
- To download Phonepe, first download Phonepe from your mobile’s play store or you can download it directly by clicking on the button given below.
- Now install it on your phone.
- Here your PhonePe App is downloaded on your device.
How to create account in PhonePe App?
- If you have downloaded the App on the phone, first of all open it, now you will see the option of Register Now, click on it.
- Now you will see a small form in which you have to fill your mobile number, name, email information.
- As soon as you enter the mobile number, an OTP will come to that number through SMS, keep in mind that the number you are registering in it should be linked to your bank account, now enter the OTP, now your mobile number will be verified.
- Next, enter your full name.
- Now you set a password on a phone.
- After entering all the information, you click on the Continue button. Here your successful PhonePe login is done.
As soon as you login to the app, you can set your UPI ID by going to your Profile section. Keep in mind, the number from which you have created the PhonePe account should be registered in your bank account, only then you will be able to create a UPI ID.
How To Do KYC In PhonePe App
You can use PhonePe App without KYC but if you update your KYC then your Wallet Limit, Withdrawal Limit and Purchase Limit increases.
- First of all login to your PhonePe App.
- On the home screen, click on your photo and go to the Profile section.
- At the end of the screen, you will see the option “Complete Your KYC”, click on “Verify” there.
- On the next screen click on “Verify With Aadhar”.
- Click on “I Agree” to proceed.
- On the next screen enter your Aadhaar number and click on “Generate OTP”.
- An OTP i.e. One Time Password will be received in the SMS on your mobile phone, feed it and click on the “Submit” button.
Here your PhonePe KYC process is completed successfully.
Keep in mind, you can do KYC only through Aadhar card. Make sure that you have created a PhonePe account with the same number which is registered with your Aadhaar so that the KYC process can be done smoothly. Below we have given the account of PhonePe se Maximum Transfer Limit on updating KYC.
Without KYC money transfer limit
|Refunds/Wallet Balance (Max.)||Purchases (Max.)||Withdrawal (Max.)|
|Monthly||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Per Transaction||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 5,000|
KYC to do on money transfer limit
|Refunds/Wallet Balance (Max.)||Purchases (Max.)||Withdrawal (Max.)|
|Monthly||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 25,000|
|Per Transaction||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 5,000|
How to Link Bank Account on PhonePe?
- Click on My Money option on the PhonePe home screen.
- Here on the screen click on Bank Account.
- On clicking, click on Add New Bank Account at the bottom of the next screen.
- Now here you have to select your bank, and after selecting your SIM, click on the Continue button. Keep in mind, link your bank account with the same number which is registered with the bank.
- On the next screen, your Bank Account will fetch on the phone, click on the Continue button there.
- On the next screen click on SET UPI PIN.
- Here enter the last 6 digits of your debit card, the expiry date of the card and click on the Continue button.
- Here you will receive an OTP on your phone, on the next screen enter the OTP, and set your UPI PIN and proceed.
- Here your bank account has been successfully linked with PhonePe.
How to pay with PhonePe?
- On the payment page of any merchant, you will see the option of PhonePe, select it.
- On the next screen enter your phone number and click on Proceed button.
- Now here you have to enter your password.
- As soon as you login, you will see the payment page, here click on the Pay button below.
- On the next screen you will be asked for your UPI PIN, enter it.
- Here your payment is done successfully.
Know what cashback offers are available in PhonePe and why are PhonePe offers special.
PhonePe Cashback Offers:
If you search PhonePe Se Paisa Kaise Kamaye on Google, then you will find a lot of content online where you will be told how to get cashback on phone, but if you believe me, then do not get into all these rounds because there is no scheme to earn Paisa on PhonePe. Not only. Yes, there is definitely a Referral Program in this, which we will talk about next.
If you want to get a lot of cashback then definitely read PhonePe Cashback Offers.
PhonePe Cashback Offers List:
- Up to ₹50 Cashback on PhonePe Se Recharge
- PhonePe New User – Cashback up to ₹ 1000 on Electricity Bill
- You get ₹ 100 on the first PhonePe UPI Transaction done by your Referred Friend
- Cashback up to ₹50 on D2H recharge
- Save up to ₹50 on Jio recharge
- Cashback up to ₹1000 on first credit card bill payment
- Cashback up to ₹75 on Airtel Recharge
Apart from this, there are many offers which you can see in the phone pe app. Like we said earlier that there is no money earning scheme in PhonePe App but there is Referral Program on Phone, let’s know about it.
How to earn money from PhonePe
If you want to earn money from phone pe, then today I will tell you how you can earn ₹ 100 per person sitting at home by connecting your friends with phone pe.
If you want to earn PhonePe Se Paise, then first of all download PhonePe App by clicking below and start earning money. This will give you one more advantage, if you download the phone pe app from the link given below, then you can get a reward of ₹ 100 to ₹ 1 lakh on your first transaction.
So what’s the matter, download the app on phone now by clicking on the download button above and start earning money.
What is PhonePe Referral Program?
- If you send the PhonePe App Referral link to any of your friends and get them to download the app, then you will get ₹ 100 on their first BHIM UPI transaction.
- Similarly, if you forward PhonePe Referral Link to more and more people, then on the first BHIM UPI transaction done by all those people, ₹ 100 per referral will come to your wallet. Isn’t this a wonderful thing?
- Make sure that the people to whom you have sent the referral link, they download the app and sign in within 1 hour.
- The same your Referred friend will have to do his first transaction through BHIM UPI within 15 days.
- ₹ 200 will be credited to your PhonePe Account within 24 hours on the first transaction done by your friend.
Who is the owner of PhonePe and Brand Ambassador of PhonePe?
If we talk about the founders of PhonePe, then there are 2 founders of this company.
- Rahul Chari – Founder and CTO of PhonePe.
- Sameer Nigam is the Founder and CEO of PhonePe.
And if we talk about the Brand Ambassador of PhonePe, then Bollywood’s famous actor Aamir Khan
Its Brand Ambassador.
Is PhonePe App secure?
You must have heard about many apps that they sell their user’s data to other companies indiscriminately to make some money. The data center of some companies is outside India, that is, those companies do not come under the laws related to payments of the Government of India and by taking advantage of this, these companies sell your valuable information to others. Be sure to avoid such companies.
If we talk about PhonePe App then this app is absolutely safe and secure. It is operated by the bank. All PhonePe transactions happen over a secure banking network and the app does not store any user data or passwords. You have to do every transaction with your PIN which only you will know.
PhonePe App How Support gives Is,
PhonePe App has a huge team for Customer Support which is available 24x7x365 at your service. In case of any issue, you can file an In-App Complaint in PhonePe or call on PhonePe’s Helpline Number/Customer Care Number.
080-68727374 / 022-68727374