Global Warming Ke Karan: Today in this article we will talk Global warming About (Global Warming in Hindi). Global warming has become the biggest problem of the world today, that is why it is important for us to know that what is global warming?
list of subjects
After reading this article till the end, what is global warming to you? What are the Causes of Global Warming? How to Prevent Global Warming? You will get answers to all such questions. Therefore, definitely read this article Global Warming in Hindi Essay till the end and understand Global Warming in Hindi Essay in detail.
What is Global Warming? (Global Warming Kya Hai in Hindi)
Global warmingWe all know that ‘Global’ means ‘Earth’ and ‘Warming’ means warm. This makes it clear that Global warming This means an increase in the average temperature of the Earth.
There are many such activities happening on our earth due to which harmful gases are generated. Due to all these activities, the temperature of the earth is gradually increasing. The temperature of the earth has increased so much that it is challenging for all of us to control it now.
Definition of Global Warming in Hindi (Global Warming Ki Paribhasha)
When the amount of harmful gases like carbon dioxide, methyl etc. increases in the earth’s atmosphere, then the temperature of the atmosphere starts increasing, this increase in temperature is called global warming. The earth is getting warmer due to the increase in temperature.
If the rate of this temperature increase is not controlled, then our earth will turn into a ball of fire. All the fauna, flora and fauna will be destroyed.
Come friends, next we throw light on some aspects related to global warming like: what is the cause of global warming, what is the harm due to global warming, what is the solution of global warming. We have also provided you essays related to global warming below.
Essay on Global Warming, in Hindi.
Some such activities are being done by humans due to which many harmful gases are being generated in the atmosphere. The temperature of the earth is increasing continuously due to which it is getting hot day by day. The amount of carbon dioxide and some other harmful gases in the atmosphere has increased. Due to which every living being on this earth and living here will have to suffer.
We all know that the earth gets its heat from the sun’s rays. This rays received from the Sun, passing through the atmosphere, hit the surface of the Earth, then reflected again and returned.
Our Earth’s atmosphere is made up of many gases. In which many harmful gases have been included. All these gases together form a natural cover, that is, a kind of cover or level on the earth, so when the rays received from the sun hit the surface of the earth and return reflecting, then this cover stops it. Due to the sun’s rays not returning, it is heating the earth’s atmosphere.
Animals and plants on earth need a minimum temperature of 16 °C to survive. In such a situation, increasing the temperature of the earth is pushing this world towards destruction.
Global Warming Essay in Hindi
Human beings are playing with their earth every day. Due to these stupid acts, many problems are arising on the earth, among them global warming is a very big problem.
The Earth’s atmosphere has become very hot due to continuous exposure to the sun’s rays. Humans need a minimum temperature of 16 degrees Celsius to live a better life, but the Earth’s atmosphere is continuously increasing. It is very harmful for all of us.
Global warming refers to the increase in the temperature of the earth and the change in the weather due to it. The result of this increase in the temperature of the earth is that the patterns of rain are changing, the ice deposited on the icebergs and glaciers has started melting, the sea level is increasing continuously and most of all human beings. He is facing many diseases.
Due to the increase in the amount of carbon dioxide in the environment, the temperature on the surface of the earth is increasing continuously, this is called global warming. This has become such a big problem for our country that it is necessary to solve it as soon as possible.
Human beings are developing such technologies every day which are harmful to our environment such as refrigerators, fire extinguishers etc. It destroys the ozone layer, the natural cover above the earth. This ozone layer prevents harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun from reaching the earth. Scientists say that there has been a huge hole or hole in this layer due to which ultraviolet rays are directly entering the earth and due to this the temperature is increasing continuously.
Many efforts are being made all over the world to deal with global warming but it is not yielding any good results because humans are not stopping using such things which harm the environment.
Due to global warming, the existence of animals, birds and plants seems to be ending. Due to the melting of glacier ice, the amount of sea water is increasing, due to which the sea surface is also increasing and as a result, a very large part of the earth will be submerged in water. Thousands of people will become homeless. The lives of animals, birds, humans and plants will be in danger.
To deal with global warming, we have to reduce the use of petrol-diesel, electricity. The use of such technology has to be stopped, which generates harmful gases, if we plant more and more trees, it will generate pure air in the earth, which can reduce the effect of global warming.
Apart from this, we also have to control our ever increasing population. Water conservation and air conservation measures have to be adopted. All those activities being done by humans have to be stopped, due to which the temperature of the earth is increasing.
If the ill effects of global warming are not taken care of in time, then this problem will take its formidable form. The result of which would probably be that the earth would have to end its existence.
It is necessary for man to come out of his selfishness and think about the improvement of this nature more than economic comfort. People have to be aware about tree plantation so that the amount of carbon dioxide and other toxic gases can be reduced in the atmosphere.
Global Warming Short Essay in Hindi
It has nothing to do with the Earth’s atmosphere. As a result of this, today the earth is facing a problem like global warming.
Global warming means an increase in the temperature of the earth. With the increase in temperature, the earth is getting warmer, due to which many dangers are being created.
Due to these dangers the existence of the earth will be in jeopardy.
The continuous increase in the temperature of the earth is a worldwide problem and we all have to come forward to solve this problem, this is the only solution by which the existence of the earth can be saved from ending.
Due to Global Warming | Global Warming Ke Karan
To save the Earth from the biggest problem of the world, Global Warming, it is very important for us to know the right reasons for it. So let’s know in simple words Causes of Global Warming in Hindi?
Global Warming Ke Karan The following is
- Increase in harmful gases: The increase of harmful gas or greenhouse gas like carbon dioxide, methane etc. on earth is the most important cause of global warming problem. Due to which the ice deposited on the glaciers has started melting and the sea level is increasing. Scientists say that the amount of carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere is increasing, this gas mixes with other gases present in the atmosphere, due to which the radioactive balance of the atmosphere is deteriorating. Due to the ability of harmful gases to absorb the hot rays of the sun, the surface of the earth is getting warmer.
- environmental pollution : There are many types of environmental pollution like water pollution, air pollution, land pollution, noise pollution etc. Due to pollution, the amount of harmful gases in the atmosphere is increasing, due to which the temperature of the earth is also increasing.
- Industrialisation: Industrialization is being promoted continuously. New industries are being established every day but no measures are being adopted to destroy the waste material coming out of factories due to which toxic substances, plastics, chemicals, smoke etc. are getting into the environment. All these harmful waste materials are playing their important role in increasing the temperature of the earth.
- Population Growth: According to a report by scientists, the most important cause of global warming is human-caused carbon emissions. That is why controlling population growth is very important.
- felling of trees: We get pure air from trees, but big dense forests are being destroyed for the construction of roads, establishment of industries etc. Trees are being cut continuously. Due to which the atmosphere is warming, the amount of harmful gases is increasing. Cutting down excessive trees will reduce the amount of oxygen, due to which the ozone layer will also be weakened.
Effects of global warming. (Global Warming Ki Haniya)
Global warming is becoming a matter of great concern, its consequences are so deadly that it will one day turn the earth into a ball of fire.
- Increase in Earth’s temperature: The rate of increase in the temperature of the earth has increased for the last 10 years. According to the US Geological Survey, there used to be 150 glaciers in Montana Glacier National Park, but due to global warming, now only 25 glaciers are left. The earth is getting so hot that the day is not far when the whole earth will turn into a ball of fire.
- Expansion of human diseases: Due to the increasing threat of global warming, the biggest impact of climate change will be on humans, due to which many diseases will arise. Due to the increase in the temperature of the earth, the earth will be warm and with the increase in heat, diseases like malaria, dengue will increase and the number of infected diseases will also increase. Human beings will not even get clean drinking water and pure air to breathe.
- Threat to the existence of animals, birds and plants: Animals, birds, humans, plants can all live their lives in a minimum temperature of 16 ° C. Climate change will occur due to global warming and the heat will increase a lot. Due to the increase in the temperature of the earth, all the animals and birds will be destroyed.
Solution to global warming. (Global Warming Solutions/Global Warming Ke Upay)
The temperature of the earth has now increased so much that controlling it is challenging but not impossible. Continuous efforts are being made by the government, agencies, NGOs etc. to reduce global warming. With the joint efforts of the public and the government, global warming can be stopped from increasing.
- All people have to reduce the use of petrol, diesel and electricity so that the amount of harmful gases can be reduced.
- More and more trees will have to be planted and trees will have to be saved from being cut.
- Awareness campaigns should be carried out by government agencies, NGOs etc. across the world.
- Proper disposal arrangements should be made for the harmful gases emitted from vehicles and industries.
- All such things should be banned due to which the ozone layer is getting weaker.
- Such lights should be used in places like home, office, etc., which consume less energy.
- Measures should be adopted to reduce water pollution and air pollution.
- Population growth should be controlled.
- Items that cannot be recycled or reused should not be used.
- Minimizing the use of machines like refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. will reduce the amount of harmful gases.
- The level of burning of coal and oil in factories should be reduced.
- Global warming can be tackled with the help of technical development, such refrigerators should be invented in which CFCs are not used at all.
Global warming is a very big problem created by man but only man can solve it. That’s all in this article of ours today. Hope you have got the answers of all the questions related to global warming in detail. How did you like our Global Warming Kya HaiGlobal Warming in Hindi Essay? Do tell us in the comment box and if you want to share any thoughts related to this article or our website Hindi help with us, then definitely tell that too in the comment box.