Today we will tell you through this post how to get marriage certificate online Will tell about According to Rule 10 (2) of Marriage Certificate Online under the Marriage Registration Act 2008 in our country, it is mandatory for every Indian citizen to get his marriage certificate made. If you do not know Marriage Certificate Kaise Banwaye then you are reading absolutely right post.
Let us tell you that to get the marriage certificate made online, you have to visit the official website of the municipality of your state. This website is in both Hindi and English languages, so that you can visit it and follow the instructions and submit all your documents online and apply for Marriage Certificate.
list of subjects
Marriage certificate is required in many other places like updating marital status in passport, opening joint account in bank, taking joint loan and couple visa etc. Until a few years ago, only a few things used to be online. But today a revolution has come in the internet world in India. If you have got married or are about to get married and you are worried about what documents are needed for marriage certificate, then leave this worry and just stay connected because today we will give you Marriage Certificate Kaise Banta Hai through this post. Athba Marriage Certificate will tell about Kaise Banaye.
Today all the work in our country has started going online. So friends, if you also want to know about how to make online marriage certificate, then today we will tell you how marriage certificate is made and to know marriage certificate Kaha Banta Hai, read this post from beginning to end.
Marriage Certificate Ke Liye Document
Along with the online marriage certificate form, the documents required for marriage registration also have to be uploaded, which we have mentioned below, read them carefully so that you do not have to face problems while filling the marriage certificate form. Let us know, how marriage certificate is made and Marriage Certificate Me Kya Document Chahiye-
- Separate passport size photograph of both the bride and the groom.
- Wedding photograph of bride and groom.
- ID proof of the bride.
- ID proof of the groom.
- Documents required to verify the date of birth of the bridegroom (Birth Certificate / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Marks List)
- Documents required to verify the date of birth of the bride (Birth Certificate / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Marks List)
- Affidavit of bride along with affidavit.
- Affidavit of the bridegroom with affidavit.
- ID proof of the address of the first witness.
- ID proof of the address of the other witness.
Have you read this post: Police Clearance Certificate Kaise Banwaye? Documents and process for making online police verification certificate!
Marriage Certificate Kaise Banwaye
To give proof of your marriage, you need many documents like wedding photograph, wedding card etc., which are very difficult to carry and handle together, then there you need a marriage certificate. For your help, we are giving the official website address of some major states:
- Madhya Pradesh (mpenagarpalika.gov.in)
- Uttar Pradesh (igrsup.gov.in)
- Rajasthan (pehchan.raj.nic.in)
- Maharashtra (aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in)
- Delhi (edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in)
Similarly, every state has created an official website to provide online facilities to its citizens, which can be used for Vivah Panjiyan Online.
How to make Marriage Certificate in MP For example we are presenting Marriage Certificate Form in Hindi Format. Which will help you to understand the online application process. Let us now know the Marriage Certificate Kaise Nikale-
Step 1: Visit Website
First of all open the official website mpenagarpalika.gov.in.
Step 2: Citizen Services
Now click on “Citizen Services” from the main page.
Step 3: Marriage Registration
Now a list will open in front of you. From this click on “Marriage Registration”.
Step 4: Click Here To Apply
Now read the complete information required for the application of your marriage certificate and then click on “Click Here To Apply”.
Step 5: Select Your City
Now in this page click on “Select Your City” and select the city name.
Step 6: Fill Form
After selecting the city, online application form will appear in front of you, fill it thoroughly and upload all the scanned documents and click on “Continue”.
Step 7: Make Payment
After completing the marriage certificate form the payment mode will appear on the screen. After successful payment, the applicant will be given an acknowledgment number and payment receipt through the registered email id and mobile number.
After this, this payment receipt and necessary documents should be presented to the concerned officials in the ward office so that you can complete the process of Online Marriage Certificate Download as soon as possible. You can download the marriage certificate once the documents are verified by the officials.
Also read this post: Domicile Certificate Kaise Banaye? What should be the qualification for getting domicile certificate!
Benefits of Marriage Certificate
There are many benefits of marriage certificate, some of the major ones are listed below:
- According to the Indian Constitution, the marriage certificate gives legal recognition to your marriage.
- It is required for opening joint accounts in banks.
- Legally recognized for confirmation of the application of the nominee to the wife or husband for the benefit of life insurance
- Documents have to be submitted so that the insurance claim is received quickly, as the verification is done easily.
- Marriage certificate provides social security to the married couple.
- Marriage in foreign embassy to apply for passport, couple travel visa and permanent residency in another country
- Certificate submission is required.
- This certificate is very necessary in both the case of married or divorced.
- Marriage certificate helps in curbing evils like child marriage because if either of the bride and groom is getting married before the prescribed age limit then marriage certificate is not made.
- Marriage certificate provides proof of marriage legally even in cases like triple talaq.
Marriage certificate is also a very important document like birth certificate, death certificate etc. Today, through this post Marriage Certificate Kaise Banwaye, we have explained in detail all the necessary information for marriage certificate like how to get marriage certificate made and documents required for this.
If you have liked the information about getting a Marriage Certificate online, then share it and inspire your friends to complete this auspicious work after an auspicious marriage, thank you!