SSC Stenographer Recruitment, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Application Form Process, Eligibility, Exam Centre, Pattern, Result (SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 in Hindi), (Application Form, Process, Exam Date (OUT), Admit Card, Pattern , Eligibility Syllabus, Answer Key, Exam Center, Result, Cut-off)
If you are aspiring for a government job, then today we are going to tell you about a special exam whose minimum qualification is 12th pass. The exam is about to be conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Grade C and Grade D Stenographer in a central government organization. This exam is being conducted by Staff Selection Commission also known as Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 (SSC Stenographer Exam)
2021-22 The exam date for SSC Stenographer 2021 has been scheduled. This exam can be held from 11 November 2021 to 15 November 2021 and this exam will be through computer based test. Though the official notification for SSC Stenographer exam is not released yet but we are going to tell you the SSC Stenographer exam date based on previous year.
|Online Application Form Format||3rd week of October 2021|
|Last Date of Application||3rd week of November 2021|
|Last date for online fee payment||3rd week of November 2021|
|Last date to generate online challan||3rd week of November 2021|
|Last date for payment of fee through challan||4th week of November 2021|
|Admit card will be issued||15 days ago|
|exam date||11 November – 15 November 2021|
|result declaration||will be informed|
|skill test||will be informed|
|Final result||will be informed|
SSC Stenographer 2021 Exam Key Information
|name of exam||Staff Selection Commission Stenographer|
|who is organizing||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|exam level||national level exam|
|post information||Great C&D Stenographer|
|eligibility criteria||10+2 board from a recognized university|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Period||Written Test: 2 Hours Skill Test: 10 Minutes|
SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 Eligibility
Certain eligibility has to be fulfilled in order to fill the SSC Stenographer 2021 exam application form.
Educational Qualifications –
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University as on 1st January 2021.
the nationality –
Candidate must be one of the
- citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who sought asylum in India before 1 January 1962.
- Persons of Indian origin who have been transferred from one of the following countries: Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi East African country Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania etc.
If a candidate falls in category 2, 3, 4 and 5 mentioned above, it will be mandatory for him to produce a certificate of his eligibility at the time of offer of appointment.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2021) –
- The age limit of the candidate has been fixed from 18 to 30 years for Grade C and 18 to 27 years for Grade D.
- SC ST ST OBC Ex-Servicemen PH Central Government Employees and candidates belonging to J&K domicile category will be given the benefit of age relaxation as per the norms of Government of India.
SSC Stenographer Reservation 2021
Candidates belonging to SC EWS ST OBC Ex-Servicemen Physically Handicapped can claim reservation during SSC Stenographer Selection Process.
- According to the guidelines of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, any person who does not have one hand, one leg, both legs, blind or low vision disabled person can apply for Great Sea.
- For Grade D post, those people who have one hand, one leg, one hand and both feet are visually handicapped or have low vision.
- Such persons who do not have adequate hearing ability are not eligible for BSSC Stenographer post.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2021 (How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Exam Form)
Online applications are issued for SSC Stenographer 2021 exam candidate can fill the application form by following the steps mentioned below.
- You have to complete the SSC Stenographer registration process by visiting the official website where you will have to generate an ID by your name.
- After this you have to upload the soft copy of photo and signature.
- Now in the next step you will see SSC Stenographer Application Form, fill all the information asked carefully and submit it.
- Now after this finally you have to pay the fee for SSC Stenographer exam after which your application process will be completed.
SSC Stenographer Exam Payment
- If you want to make online payment for SSC Stenographer exam then you can pay through Net Banking Debit Credit Card or BHIM UPI.
- Select any one of the modes mentioned above and pay the fee by filling the details.
Offline Payment –
If you want to make payment for the exam offline, then go to your nearest SBI Bank branch and collect the challan by cash deposit and then upload the challan in the official website.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket (SSC Stenographer Admit Card Download)
The candidate can download the admit card of the exam by visiting the official website of SSC, we are telling you the process of downloading it below.
- First of all go to the official website of SSC, click on Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021 link in the home page here.
- Now fill the information asked here like roll number date of birth candidate name etc.
- Now verify the information you have given and click on submit button.
- Father will see your admit card on the screen if all your information in admit card is correct then you click on download.
- You can also print it by directly writing on the print admit card.
Admit card for SSC Stenographer exam will be uploaded on the website 2 weeks before the date of exam, candidates can download the same by visiting the website. There will be only one admit card for both the written test and the school exam.
SSC Stenographer Exam Center
One has to select the center code for SSC Stenographer exam center while filling the application form on Wednesday.
- SSC Stenographer Exam Center information will be given on the admit card.
- The candidate has to choose the exam center wisely.
- Once the examination center is selected, it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- SSC Stenographer 2021 will be 1 computer based exam in which multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The question paper in the exam will be set in both English and Hindi.
- Each question will be of 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern is explained below in detail
|subjects||number of questions||maximum marks||total duration|
|General English and Intelligence||50||50||
Cumulative time duration of 2 hours
|Total||200 questions||200 marks||120 minutes|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2021 (SSC Stenographer Syllabus)
|English language and comprehension||Common Sense||general awareness|
|English Language Synonyms and Antonyms Grammar and Dictionary Sentence Structure Reading Writing Ability||Verbal and Non-Verbal Type Questions Problem Solving Analysis Arithmetic Reasoning Strategy Sentence Number Series Blood Relationship Concept Visual Memory||Important Dates of Celebration Current Events Names of Authors of Books Important Sports Days History General Polity Indian Economy Scientific Research Indian Constitution and Economic Information|
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2021
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key will be uploaded on the official website of SSC.
- Here every question will be answered correctly. The candidates can check and mark the number of correct and incorrect answers and can calculate the total score.
- The official SSC Stenographer Answer Key will be uploaded around 4 weeks after the exam.
Downloading Process –
- First of all go to the official website of SSC.
- Now click on the link of Download Answer Key 2021 for Grade C and Grade D here.
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key for Grade C and Grade D will be uploaded in PDF form.
SSC Stenographer Result 2021
- Only those candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible to appear in SSC Stenographer Skill Test.
- After the skill test the commission will release the final merit list on the official website.
- Information will be given to the candidates included in the merit list for appointment by the Commission.
How to Check SSC Stenographer Result
To check the result, visit the official website and click on the link of SSC Stenographer Result 2021. Now check your roll number in the roll number appearing in the PDF here. You can also download this result. If a candidate is unable to find his/her name then he/she can be checked in the unevaluated answer sheet list.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2021
After the result declaration, the cut off is determined for the selection of SSC Stenographer candidate. This cut off is determined separately for all the sections. Separate cutoff is prescribed for both SSC Stenographer written test and skill test.
SSC Stenographer 2021 Salary
- The salary for Grade C ranges from 9,300 to 34,800.
- The salary for Grade D ranges from 5,200 to 20,200.
Ans: The role and responsibility of SSC Stenographer in various departments is to write speeches, participate in press conference briefings, public relations etc.
Ans: Candidates can apply online.
Ans: Each question carries 1 mark but 0.25 marks are deducted for wrong answer.
Ans: Admit card will be uploaded on the official website at least 10 to 15 days before the exam.
Read more –