Peace Lily Plant in Hindi Planting Peace Lily plant at home cures many diseases. This is a common house plant, which most people plant in their homes to purify the air. By the way, there are many more names of plants that purify the air of the house. Of which Peace Lily is also a popular plant. Its best feature is that it is an indoor plant. Which you can put indoors. This plant is not very big in size.
It can be easily planted in a medium sized pot. Apart from this, the benefits of Peace Lily are also many. About which we will go further. I sincerely hope that if you read this article completely, then you will get all the information related to Peace Lily Plant in Hindi. Let us know, all the important information related to it –
Peace Lily Information
Peace Lily plant is very beautiful in appearance, its English Name – Cobra Plant and Scientific Name : Spathiphyllum. Which belongs to the Araceae family. The Peace Lily Plant has been placed by NASA in the list of plants that purify the air of the house.
In an article published on NASA’s official website, it has been told that this plant purifies the polluted air inside the house by about 60%. Due to which many diseases inside the house end. If you have not planted this plant in your house yet, then perhaps you should plant this plant. Which will help you to avoid polluted air.
Meaning in Hindi
Peace lily plant is also called plant of peace in Hindi. Because in English peace means peace. As the name of Peace Lily suggests, it is related to peace. Therefore, this plant is considered a symbol of purity, innocence, peace and sympathy. You can also gift this plant to your friends.
Types of Peace Lily Plant Variety of Peace Lily
There are many types of Peace Lily plants, its plants are found in different varieties of Lily Flower, which are as follows –
- Piccolino Peace Lily – The botanical name of the species is Spathiphyllum ‘Piccolino’. The leaves of the ‘Piccolino’ lily plant are dark green in color with pure white flowers.
- White Stripe Peace Lily – White Stripe Peace lily plant Botanical name: Spathiphyllum ‘White Stripe’ This plant has small white stripes in the center of the leaves, which looks beautiful in the center of the leaves with a beautiful and fine finishing. These white stripes run along the growth of the leaves.
- Domino Peace Lily – Botanical name of Domino Peace Lily: Spathiphyllum ‘Domino’ This plant is very easy to grow at home. Its leaves have very fine white stripes, which create a very beautiful contrast on the leaves, due to which the leaves look even more spectacular.
- Jetty Peace Lily – Its botanical name is Spathiphyllum. This type of lily lasts a very long time. It is very beautiful and gorgeous. Which adorns the house with bright white flowers throughout its growth.
- Mauna Loa Supreme Peace Lily – Its botanical name: Spathiphyllum is ‘Mauna Loa Supreme’. Plants in this variety of peace lily are medium in size. Its plants are generally up to 3-4 feet tall. Its leaves are green and shiny in color, whose width is about 9-12 inches.
Peace Lily Plant Peace Lily Plant
Many people know the name of Peace Lily, but many people do not know that what is the Peace Lily plant? Let us know the information about the Peace Lily plant –
This plant is planted in homes to purify the air. It comes in the list of most popular house plants. Many species of it are found all over the world. Apart from this, more than 40 varieties are found in Monocotyledonous species. The peace lily plant is native to America and Southeast Asia.
The flowers of Peace Lily usually bloom more in the spring season. During the hot summer days, its plants like more shade and places with moisture. Another big reason for this is that this plant is an indoor plant, which grows better in the shade itself.
Peace lily plants are small in size, but they look very attractive in appearance. The leaves of these plants are shiny. When white flowers bloom on this plant with dark green leaves, it looks even more attractive and beautiful. The place where the Peace Lily plant is planted, the entire environment becomes pure.
Peace Lily Plant Lifespan
When some people plant the Peace Lily plant in the beginning, they are not able to take care of it properly. Due to which it dries very quickly. This makes people feel that its age has ended. But it is not so, if this plant is well taken care of then it can live for about 4 to 5 years. As long as the plant is alive, it maintains beauty with its white flowers and shiny green leaves.
Also read this information
How to Plant a Peace Lily
bring saplings from nursery
- To plant a peace lily plant, first you have to bring a plant from any nursery near you. Which you will get very easily.
- After this, you should use an earthen pot to plant a peace lily plant. Plants grow very well in earthen pots, this is because there are small holes in the earthen pot.
- If you do not have an earthen pot, you can plant it in any pot.
what should the soil be like
- It is very important to have good soil for planting peace lily plant.
- To prepare the soil, you can use 60% garden soil, 20% old manure and 20% cockpit. If you don’t have a cockpit, you can leave it out.
- Apart from this, bone meal and neem cake should also be found in this soil, so that no fungus can be found in the soil.
- Mix all the ingredients well and prepare for filling in the pot.
How to fill the pot with soil
- Before filling the soil in the pot, make sure that there is a hole in the bottom of the pot to drain the water or not.
- If there is no hole in the bottom of the pot you have taken, then you can also make a hole in it yourself. Due to this, if there is too much water in the pot, it will slowly come out on its own.
- After this, the hole in the pot, put some pebbles on it, the soil should be filled in the pot.
how to plant a pot
- After filling the soil in the pot, the Peace Lily plant should be planted in the middle of the pot at the middle depth.
- After this, the pot should be watered well in the beginning. Until the water starts coming out from the bottom of the pot.
- In this way you can easily plant peace lily plant.
How to Grow Peace Lily Plant at Home
How To Take Care Of Peace Lily Plant Peace Lily Plant Care
Taking care of the Peace Lily Plant is not very difficult. If you have a little knowledge related to Gardening. If you have just started gardening, then there is nothing to worry about, you just have to pay attention to some of the things mentioned below, and your lily plant will grow very well. Let us know, how to take care of Peace Lily –
- Peace lily plant should always be planted in the morning or evening.
- Immediately after planting the plant should be given plenty of water in the pot.
- When you plant the peace lily plant in a pot, keep the pot in a shady place. Unless the roots of the plant hold the soil properly.
- The lily plant is mostly planted indoors, so it should never be kept in a place that is too sunny.
- After planting, keep adding any fertilizer to the pot in the middle of about two to three months. This will keep the plant healthy.
- Water should always be given to the plant when the top soil of the pot dries up slightly. Too much water can damage the plant.
- If any kind of kit moths have been infested on the peace lily plant, then spray neem oil to avoid them.
- Keeping all these things in mind, you can plant your lily plant.
Peace Lily Uses & Benefits Peace Lily Uses & Benefits
- The Peace Lily plant is used to purify the air in the house. It purifies the polluted air of the house by about 60 percent.
- This plant is used to cure diseases like ammonia and benzene etc.
- This plant is planted in the home and office, so that the environment remains pure, apart from this, the flowers in the middle of its green and shiny leaves also increase the beauty of the house.
- By planting this plant in the house, many toxic gases such as formaldehyde and carbon monoxide are reduced in the air.
- If Peace Lily plants are kept in the rooms of the house, then it does not allow mildew to grow inside the room.
Note – This article was about the Peace Lily plant. you this article Peace Lily Plant in Hindi Tell me how you felt by commenting. If you have any suggestion related to this, then you can tell us. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, thank you.