How to convert word to pdf file in hindi Computer has emerged as the most important machine of the twenty first century. This often leads to all the work that we need other things to do. People use it in many ways like reading-writing, watching movies, talking to friends, email etc. If we talk about education, then the first words come in our mind. Some people try to write when they get free time. Though the creativity of writing remains the same but the medium has definitely changed.
People have started using different softwares on the computer instead of pen-pencil and paper. Things are written in these softwares, but there is a different way to save them. Obviously, the writers will ask their article to reach other people as well, and other people do not pay attention to the things written until they get it through soft copy. In the daily hustle and bustle, there may be a problem at some place in the bus or train, then that soft copy is read through your smart phone. This soft copy is mostly an attempt to send in the form of PDF, in which the words are not disorganized due to any reason.
What is Ms Word
Most of the people are used to writing in MS Word. A special thing in this is that you can put a picture according to your title while writing. While writing, subtitles can be given along with the title. There is a facility to write important information by “bulleting” so that the readers can very easily reach the original thoughts of the author. There are many advantages of using it:
- First of all, it is a very easily available word processing program, which is often found in all common computers. It easily saves all the data written in it.
- This data is also copied very easily to the flash drive, which acts as an additional memory in the computer. As a result, it can be carried from one place to another very easily.
- Through this we can make different things according to our requirement. Such as letter writing, simple documents, business documents, visiting cards etc.
- It has all the tools to beautify your writing very easily, such as using different colors for different subjects, using different types of designs etc.
Pdf (What is Pdf File)
PDF i.e. Portable Document Format is a file format using which all the elements of a written file take the form of a kind of electronic image. This image can be easily printed and shared with anyone. For this, a separate software comes which converts Word file to PDF very easily. The most famous software among these software is Adobe Reader. Through PEERNET, we get many types of software, with the help of which we can convert any file to PDF. For example ‘PDF Image Printer’, ‘PDF Conversion Plus’, ‘Document Conversion Service’ etc.
PDF Image Printer works like a virtual printer, so that any window document can be converted to PDF very easily. This is very important for those people who want to keep their documents safe in the form of PDF. PDF Creator Plus is like Adobe which has proved to be a great tool to convert various files to PDF. This window can convert any file format to PDF even if it is a Word file. Apart from these two, there is a document conversion file which helps in converting any type of file format of Windows to PDF, TIFF and JPG etc. Apart from Format Adobe, there is also a software named NIMNAK from 5D.
There are many benefits of using PDF which are given below:
- By using this our document format remains safe. Due to its easy availability, work can be done with it very comfortably.
- In this, the file size is smaller in comparison to other formats, due to which less memory is required to save it.
- Documents can be protected with the help of a password.
- This format can be used in any operating system, such as iOS, Android, etc.
- Documents can be transported anywhere very easily, that too at almost zero cost, which can then be printed and found in hard copy.
- The document can be magnified up to 1600% without any elements being sabotaged.
How to Convert Word File to PDF
After preparing our documents in MS Word, we get many benefits by converting it into PDF. Here’s how to convert Word to PDF.
- First of all prepare your document in MS Office Word. Go to the “File” button of Word and “Save as”.
- There are several options in the “File Type” field, with an option at the bottom called “Create PDF/X”. Word 2010 has this feature where you can easily convert word file to pdf.
- There you can save by entering the name and location according to your need in the pop up dialog box.
- Apart from this, different software are also available, using which we can convert word file to pdf.
Some tools to convert word file to pdf online (How to convert word file to pdf in online)
There are also some online tools to convert from Word to PDF, including Adobe Acrobat, Word to PDF Converter, Zamzar, Free PDF Converter, PDF Online, Convert Online Free, 7- PDF Maker, Foxit Reader, PDF24 Creator, DoPDF, Doro. PDF Writer, Bullzip PDF Printer Standard, PDF File Free PDF, Solid PDF Creator, Bolt PDF Printer, WinPDF Easy PDF Creator, CutePDF Writer, Z-viprinter, TruePDF, MagicPDF are very easy to find, smpdf creator tools. With the help of these tools, you can easily convert Word file to PDF.
How to convert word file to pdf in mobile
There is a very easy way to convert from word to pdf in mobile, which is as follows –
- First of all, install Kingsoft Office or any similar application in your smartphone, which can read doc, docx or .txt files.
- After this, save it by going to the save option, during saving the file can be saved according to the name of your need.
- After this, a drop-down list opens on pressing the button of Dot Doc Format, going there and selecting PDF, the file gets converted to PDF.
- There are many other types of software available in mobile for this process, including easypdf, able2abstract pdf converter, officesuite7, pdfconverter pro, doctopdf converter, abletodoc pdf to word etc. Apps are very easily available, and are often used. .
Read more –