In today’s time everyone is using Instagram and in such a situation, most of the people want to keep their profile secure in Instagram, there can be many reasons behind which and it is also very important but do you also want to keep your profile secure? If yes then this article can be helpful for you.
However, it is very easy to keep the profile secure in instagram or we can say that it is very easy to keep private, but maybe if you use instagram less then you may have some problem, then in this article we are going to know that you can save your life in instagram. How to keep profile secure.
Also Read: Easy Way To Put Photos On Google
how to make instagram account private
After becoming private, your account will appear as shown in the screenshot below, your normal profile will open in front of you, but the one who is not your friend will come to your profile, then as shown in the screenshot below, the symbol of private account will be shown in front of him.
Apart from requesting the account in private account, no other activity can be done and private account is considered to be the safest. If you also want to make your account private, then you have to follow the steps given below.
1. After opening the Instagram account, click on the three dots
First of all, you have to open your profile, after coming to the profile section, you have to click on the three lines as shown in the screenshot below, you will find these 3 lines in the top right corner of your profile section as I have highlighted in the screenshot below .
2. Click on Settings
After this a pop up screen will open in front of you in which many options will be shown in front of you, from here you have to click on the button of Settings as I have highlighted in the screenshot.
3. Select the option of Privacy
After this a new screen will open in front of you where you have to select the option of Privacy as highlighted in the screenshot below.
4. Make Your Account Private in One Click
Here you will get a toggle button, which you will enable, as soon as you enable the toggle button, your account will become private.
If you ever want to make the account from private to public again, then repeat the same steps again and disable the toggle button in the last option, your account will be back to public.
Some important things related to Instagram account private
There are a few things you need to keep in mind before making an account private.
1. If you are using professional account then you will not be able to make the account private so first you have to convert your professional account to normal account. Professional account is for business so when you try to make account private from professional account, you will get some screen as shown in below screenshot.
If you face any such problem, then you have to convert from business account to personal account, for this you will see the option of switch account type in the settings, where you can make your account as personal account.
2. If you are an artist youtuber or someone who wants to block his Instagram account, then you should not make the account private because it is often seen that the private account does not get more followers.
3. After the account is private, Instagram reduces its reach a little, that is, the private account does not reach more people .
4. If you are using hastag (#) in private account then it is of no use because post reach more people than hastag but if account is private then hashtag is of no use.
5. Keep in mind that if you had a conversation with someone before making the account private, then he can send you a message in the private account as well but if the conversation has not started then you are completely safe, you will not message any new person Will be able to send
Here by conversation I mean that when you reply to someone’s story or someone is able to reply to your story and each other’s chat starts, then it means that your conversation has started After this, if the account is private even after this, then we will be able to send the message by going to the conversation.
However, every year there is some update in Instagram, so maybe the steps mentioned in this article will show you a little here and there, but there is nothing to worry about, you do not have much problem with it, but if you face any problem, then you can ask in the comment section.