Let’s know today how to open old facebook account As we all know that FB is a very popular social networking site which is used by almost all smart phone users. In this, we can make a lot of our friends, as well as chat with them, we can spread our word to the country and the world. However, some people lose their account due to their mistakes like some users delete the account on their own, then some create many accounts and lose their account due to not remembering their Gmail ID and password. Many friends and chats made with them are saved in our Facebook ID.
In such a situation, no one would like to create a new account except Old FB, although there are two main reasons for the closure of the account, first you must have requested to delete it yourself, in which the account is permanently deleted after 30 days. Second, when a user forgets his username and password, his Facebook account becomes inactive. If you requested deletion, you can log in at any time within 30 days by entering your username and password. But if you have forgotten the ID and password, then the method described in this post will be very useful to you.
how to open old facebook account
It has been seen in most of the cases that users forget the username and password of their old account, but for your information, let us tell you that you can restart your account without username and password. For this, you only need to know your mobile number or email id, then how to recover from them, let’s know step by step.
1. First of all open the login page of Facebook, for this you can use both its app or website.
2. In the login page, you will get the option of Forgotten Password at the bottom, you have to click on it.
3. Now you have to enter the registered mobile number or email address in the old Facebook account here.
4. After this you will see the profile of the account in which name and DP will be there, if it is your profile then click on continue.
5. As soon as you continue, an OTP will come in your mobile number or email id, after confirming that you will reset your password and open the old account, in this way old accounts can be opened.
You have seen how easy it is to start the old Facebook account, for this you will need neither username nor password, just you should know the email id or mobile number present in your old account.
Reason for closing Facebook account
There can be three main reasons for this.
1. Deleting by themselves Some people delete their FB account themselves due to their personal reasons, although Facebook gives you two options in this process. You can activate your account again whenever you want in the first deactivate and second permanently delete. But in Permanent Delete, you are given 30 days, if you want again in this time period, you can recover the account, but after 30 days your account disappears forever.
2. Forgetting Username and Password Many people create more than one account, in such a situation, the possibility of forgetting the ID of the old account becomes high. In such a case, if you do not log in to your old account, then your old account becomes inactive.
3. Violation of Facebook Policies The reasons mentioned above are not enough to close your account, but FB can also close your account. In fact, Facebook also has some privacy policies, violating which Facebook can block your account forever. That’s why you should never do wrong activity on Facebook.
Required things to open old Facebook account
What should be the address of the name and photo in your old account, apart from this, it is necessary to know which mobile number or email ID you used while creating the account. When you have this much information, then the most important thing should be the old number and email id in your existing smart phone so that while confirming the information, OTP can come in your mobile. After you confirm the OTP, you can start your old account again.
So now you know that how to open old facebook account For this, you do not need to do much, just the mobile number or Gmail ID of that account should be known. You can recover any old account from the number or gmail id that you want to restart. However, if you have deleted the account on your own, then you are given 30 days to restart it, then we hope that today’s post will prove to be helpful for you.
Also read –