Will know in today’s post how to set caller tune in bsnl sim As we all know BSNL is the government telecom company of India which has been providing its service for many years. However, still this company seems to be struggling in front of other telecom companies of the country like Airtel and Jio because most of the users prefer to take Airtel or Jio SIM due to its poor service. Well today our topic is about BSNL Sim Me Caller Tune Kaise Lagaye, in today’s time everyone wants to activate caller tune on their number because people often get bored with normal ringtones.
As far as Airtel and Jio are concerned, these companies give their users the opportunity to set a free caller tune and to make it a lot easier, they have also partnered with the music app. For example, to set Caller Tune in Jio, you can use JioSaavn app and Wynk Music app in Airtel and its process is also very easy. You can make your favorite song as your hello tune as you listen to the songs in these music apps. But currently you do not get any such facility in BSNL, if you are a subscriber of BSNL then you have to set the caller tune manually.
how to set caller tune in bsnl sim
Here we are going to tell you three ways to set caller tune in BSNL number, by following which you can easily set hello tune in your number. On one hand, where big companies like Airtel and Jio have made caller tune service absolutely free, in BSNL Sim you have to pay some charge for this, so let us now tell you the methods.
1. For this you have to call on 56700, 56789 or 56768 and follow the given instructions. In the end, you will be heard some songs, if you like any of these songs, then you can confirm and make it your caller tune.
2. In another way, you have to send the BT song code in the message box of your smartphone and send it to 56700, the code of each song is different, which you have to send with BT. For example, if the code of your song is 98765, then you have to send BT 98765 in the message and send it to 56700, your song will be set to hello tune, you can find the song code by clicking here in the BSNL website.
3. You can also set your BSNL Number Par Caller Tune by dialing USSD code, for this you have to dial *567#. After this, following the instructions given in it, you have to reach the list of songs, in which if you like a song, then you can set the caller tune by replying the digit next to it.
BSNL Sim Me Caller Tune Kaise Set Kare
If you also use Airtel or Jio SIM in addition to BSNL, then you will know that official music apps are available to set caller tune in these SIMs, but you do not get any such facility in BSNL at present. However, it has a third party app known as My BSNL Tunes, you can download it from Play Store or by clicking here. Through this app, you can easily set hello tune, how to use it, follow the steps given below.
how to set caller tune in bsnl sim
- To set caller tune, first download My BSNL Tunes App from Google Play Store.
- Now open this app, it will ask for some permissions which you have to allow.
- After this, you have to enter your BSNL number in this app and verify it with OTP.
- In the homepage of this app, you will get to see many trending songs, out of which you can make any one as your Caller Tune.
- On whichever song you click, the option of All Callers will come below, on clicking on which your caller tune will be set.
In this way you can easily set hello tune on your number within few seconds through My BSNL Tunes App, apart from this you can also set caller tune by calling and messaging number 56700.
so now you know that how to set caller tune in bsnl sim In this post, we have told you four ways, you can try any of them, at the moment all the methods are working well. Although currently BSNL company is charging some monthly rupees from its customers for setting caller tune but in the coming time it can be free like Airtel and Jio. If there is any new update related to this, then you will know through our website.
Also read –