In today’s post we are going to talk about how to reset android mobile Samsung Oppo Vivo Redmi We reset the mobile when our mobile hangs or starts running very slow. So we need to reset the mobile because when we reset our mobile then the extra data inside it gets completely cleared and our phone starts running fast and very smooth. And when we reset our phone, friends, the battery of the phone also starts running more than before.
And many features inside the phone become good, so in this post we are going to see 2 ways to reset Samsung phone, you can reset Oppo Vivo Redmi Android phone like Samsung in both ways and both of these ways. Very easy. I have tried to explain both the methods very well, if you face any problem in any point then you can ask us by commenting below. So friends, let’s start this article today by taking more of your time.
how to reset android mobile
We need to reset the mobile, when our phone starts hanging or running slow, then friends, if this problem is happening in your phone, then you do not need to panic. You can solve these problems by resetting your phone, so in this point we will see how to reset our Samsung phone.
android mobile Samsung Oppo Vivo Redmi To reset it, you have to go to the settings of the mobile, here you have to find the reset option like in Samsung it will be found in the general management, after getting the reset option, you You have to click on Factory Data Reset, after some time your Android mobile will be reset.
To reset Android mobile like Samsung, I have told you two methods below, and I have tried to explain both the methods step by step, then you can reset your Samsung mobile phone very easily by following those steps. Huh.
What to keep in mind while resetting mobile
If you are resetting Android mobile phone or any mobile phone, then before that you need to take care of some things, if you do not take care of those things, then you may have your mobile with a technician. There is also a chance of having to carry it or your phone getting damaged.
So friends, before resetting the phone, once you must read these points given below, so that you will not face any problem in resetting the phone.
- If you are thinking of resetting your Samsung Android mobile phone or any other mobile phone on you, then first of all charge it completely. The phone must be above at least 50% battery.
- When you start resetting your phone, before that, whatever important data you have, either save it in a pen drive or save the data in any other laptop or computer, because after resetting the phone, your phone will be completely removed. The data will be deleted.
- While resetting the phone, you should read all the instructions carefully because if you click on any one wrong option, then your phone may get damaged.
first way to reset android mobile
To reset Oppo Vivo and Samsung mobile, I will tell you in this way how you can reset Android phone using the button of your phone, so let’s see some easy steps that you follow. You will reset your mobile very easily.
1. To reset the Android mobile phone, first of all switch off the Android mobile phone by pressing the Power off button of the Samsung Oppo Vivo Redmi phone.
2. When your phone is switched off, after that you have to switch off your phone. volume down button and Power The key is to be pressed and held simultaneously, for some time.
3. When you will hold these buttons for some time, then after a while you will see the company logo on the screen of your phone. When you see the company logo, then you have to release these buttons.
4. VUsing the olume up and down buttons you will be able to select anything on your screen, and you will be able to use the power button to ok.
5. As soon as you release the button, you will get to see some options on the screen. Wipe data And cache Select it and then use the Power button to make it OK.
6. As soon as you click on the OK button, your phone will be reset and as soon as your phone is reset, you have to reboot it.
So friends, you can reset your android mobile phone very easily by using this method.
Another way to reset mobile
In the above point we saw that how we can reset our android mobile phone by using button, but friends inside this point we will see that how we can reset android mobile phone by going inside our phone’s setting. So friends, let’s see some easy steps that you can follow to reset your Samsung Android mobile phone.
1. To reset Android mobile phone, first of all you need to key in your Samsung Oppo Vivo Redmi Satting Have to open it.
2. As soon as you open the setting of your mobile, you will get there general management The option has to be selected.
3. As soon as you select the option of General Management, you will get a Reset You will get to see the option of simply that Reset Click on the option of.
4. After that to you Factory Data Reset Click on the option.
5. When you will select this option, you will get again below Reset You will get to see the option, you have to select it.
6. At last you Delete All If you select this option, then your phone will start resetting, and after a while your phone will be reset.
In this way, friends, you can reset your Samsung Android mobile phone very easily in both these ways.
benefits of resetting android mobile
If we reset our Samsung Android phone or any other company’s mobile phone, then we get a lot of benefit from it, as our phone stops hanging and all the extra data is inside our phone. Or there are any other files, they all get deleted and our phone starts working very well.
And after resetting the phone, the battery of our phone also starts running more than before and the phone becomes like new and starts running completely, because all the data I have in the phone gets deleted after reset. Is.
Disadvantages of resetting android mobile
Friends, when we reset the phone, we get to see some disadvantages as well as advantages, such as all the applications that you have downloaded in your phone, which you use for any work, then they will be reset. After that it will be deleted automatically.
And all the settings you have made in your phone will be deleted according to your own, your phone will be like new, as it was before, for this reason you will have to put all those settings again after reset .
now what Today You must have known from this article how to reset android mobile Samsung Oppo Vivo Redmi has tried to explain this in detail and every point very well, friends, if you are facing any problem in the above information, then you can comment us below. If you liked the information given in the article or it has benefited you, then share this post among your friends and family as much as possible so that this information can reach your family members and your friends.
Also read –
Which is the largest bank of India
how to make android apps
See seven wonders of India with photos