In earlier times, when we had to send money somewhere, it used to be a bit difficult task, we used to send it through post men or used to try other ways. You can easily transfer money from one place to another in just a few seconds while sitting at your home.
Although this system is not new anymore, it has been many years and many people use online payment system but maybe you are using this system for the first time because you are not active in more information related to technology or Whatever be the reason, in this article we will tell you about some simple methods, by following which you will be able to transfer money online.
How to transfer money from mobile?
There are many ways how to transfer money from mobile. But most of them these 3 mediums are used –
- through UPI
- through net banking
- through IMPS
How to transfer money through UPI?
To transfer money from UPI, you have to download any online payment app (PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay, BHIM UPI) etc.
If you do not know how to transfer money from UPI, then here you will be told how you can transfer money through any payment app, so let’s see how money transfers are done using BHIM to UPI?
- First of all download the BHIM app from Play Store.
- After downloading the app, enter your mobile number which is linked with your bank account.
- Now your mobile number will be verified.
- After verification of mobile number, you will have to create a password.
- After this, you have to choose the bank in which you have an account.
- After that click on the option of bank account.
- And UPI PIN has to be set.
- For this, you have to enter the last 6 digits of the ATM card and enter the expiry date of your ATM card.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number which you have to enter.
- After this you can set your UPI PIN.
- After setting UPI PIN, you can transfer as much money as you want (maximum 1 lakh) to any account.
- With UPI, you can transfer money through the name, IFSC code, account number of the account to which you want to transfer money.
Transfer money through UPI using PhonePe
- First of all download the phone pe app from play store.
- Now click on UPI / Bank, now you have to enter the UPI I’d of the account in which you want to transfer money.
- Now enter the name of the account holder, the amount you want to transfer and enter your UPI PIN.
- After this, by clicking on send, your money is transferred.
How to transfer money through net banking?
- First of all, go to the official website of the bank in which you have an account.
- After visiting the website you login
- For this, you have to enter your username, password, and captcha.
- and login.
- Now click on 3rd line.
- And click on Fund Transfer.
- Now click on Quick Transfer.
- After clicking on it, you will see your account number.
- After this, you have to enter the name, account number of the account in which you want to transfer money.
- Now you have to enter the account number again.
- If the account of whose account you want to transfer money is from the same bank (in which you have an account), then you will not have to give IFSC code, and you can transfer money.
- And if you have account in any other bank then click on other bank.
- After clicking on Other bank you will have to provide IFSC Code.
- Enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
- After this you have to choose the payment method in which you have to choose IMPS.
- After that you have to click on submit. After this an OTP will be given on your mobile number, after entering that OTP, your transfer becomes successful.
How to transfer money through NEFT?
For this, you have to add the person to whom you want to transfer money as a beneficiary in your net banking. For this, you should know its name, account number, and IFSC code.
Through NEFT, you can transfer from Rs 1 to Rs 25 lakh. It takes 3 hours to transfer money.
How to transfer money through RTGS?
This is such an online banking method where money is transferred from one bank to another without waiting period, in this the person you want to transfer money has to be added as a beneficiary in your net banking for which you have to name his name. , Account Number, and IFSC Code have to be entered. In this you can transfer as much money as you want from 2 lakhs.
How to transfer money through IMPS?
In this you can transfer money very quickly.
For this, in whose account you want to transfer money, its bank details or MMID or mobile number should be known. In this you can transfer a maximum of Rs 1 lakh.
In this article, we have learned about the methods of transferring money from mobile, hope this would have been very helpful for you, you can use any method if you want, but keep in mind that each method has its own process, due to which You can see the difference of time in transferring money, like if you transfer money through upi apps, then this process will be a little faster in comparison to neft because this control is in your hands and system banks like neft or imps. If it is in hand, then that process may take some time.
How to transfer money from one account to another
There are three ways you can transfer money from one account to another. Like through UPI, Net Banking, IMPS. If you want to know in detail, then read the above post, you will know.
What is the full form of UPI?
The full form of UPI is Unified Payment Interface.
What is the full form of IMPS?
The full form of IMPS is Immediate Payment Service.
What is the full form of NEFT?
The full form of NEFT is National Electronic Fund Transfer.